2 Bestsellers Available in 1 Boxed Set!
In this boxed set, you’ll find:
How to Build a Writing Empire in 30 Days or Less
Do You Want to Make a Real Living as a Writer? You’ll Have to Throw Out Everything You Know
Let me guess—you’re a talented writer who is willing to do whatever it takes to make a full-time living. You’ve read countless articles and books on the subject, followed the suggestions in them, but you just can’t seem to make the income leap.
Or maybe you’re a new writer who is convinced you’re missing something because your own experience isn’t matching up to what you’ve read is possible.
Let me tell you a secret. You’ve been lied to. Yes, you heard me correctly. Lied. To.
The truth is, only about 10 percent of writers earn enough working full time to support themselves. Ten percent. That’s not something all those other how-to writing books spend a lot of time on, is it?
Luckily, there’s a real solution.
What I’m talking about is a new system. One that doesn’t limit a freelance writer’s ability to make a great income because of time constraints.
In my book, you’ll learn:
- Why most freelancers can’t make a decent living—and what to do about it
- How to structure your writing business in a way that works best for your lifestyle
- How to brand your business to attract the type of clients you want
- Where to find clients and how to land the jobs
- How to structure your time in order to earn the highest possible income in the shortest amount of time
- How to hire a team of qualified, motivated writers who will help you build your Empire
And that’s not all. I’ll give you a step-by-step plan that will lead you to success.
How to Publish a Book on Amazon: Real Advice from Someone Who’s Doing it Well
Are you tired of “how to publish books” that are full of fluff and no real information? So was I.
Before I began publishing Kindle books, I read just about everything out there, looking for real answers to questions I had about the industry. But much to my disappointment, most of the books were filled with fluff or stories of people who “hit it big” without really telling me how or why.
So here’s what I decided to do. Write a book that answers all of the real questions without painting an unrealistic view of the possibilities. I answer things like:
- How to pick book topics that will sell. (Why it’s important, and what I’ve done right—and wrong.)
- How to write a book in 30 days or less. (And take weekends off)
- How to conduct research for your book.
- How to make your own covers for free.
- The pros and cons of pre-releasing your book.
- When you should enroll your book in Kindle Unlimited (And when you shouldn’t.)
- How to format your book yourself. (Including the clickable table of contents) And how to get it done for cheap if you don’t want to do it.
- Why you need a paperback version. (And how to create one)
- Why you may need an audio book (And how to get one for free)
- How to get your book translated into other languages for free (And why you should)
- Why ranking matters (And what to do if your book isn’t ranking well.)
- How to market your book. (Including links and contact information for the people I use)
- What to do after you publish your first book.
- How much you can REALLY expect to make with Kindle publishing
This book is the ONLY book you’ll need to start a career publishing Kindle books. I promise you won’t find any fluff or useless information in it. Just an actionable guide that answers the questions no one else will.