The USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter is an ideal solution for converting an existing USB-C port to a RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired network connection to the Internet. This adapter utilizes the high bandwidth of the USB-C port to support true Gigabit Ethernet speeds. This flexible solution requires no external power supply, simply connect the adapter to an available USB-C port, and connect a Cat5 cable from the adapter to an RJ45 Network port. With speeds up to 1000Mbps, file transfer between computers is fast and easy, even with large amounts of multimedia data. The adapter is a great solution for those new computers that do not provide a wired Ethernet port or have a damaged Ethernet port.
- Adds a wired network connection for Internet access
- Designed for use with a USB-C port
- Auto-sensing detects the correct network speed
A true out-of-the-box solution, the TSP100LAN FuturePRNT is the first all-in-one receipt printer that comes with everything for immediate use after purchase. All hardware and software are contained in a box, including an internal power supply, interface cable, power cable, complete mounting kits and a paper roll to get your device up and running quickly. Fast setup is only a part of the story, high throughput of 43RPM, “Drop-In & Print” paper loading and compact footprint for better space efficiency makes this unit a great choice you can rely on for applications such as retail, restaurants, and convenience stores. To bring you the future of receipt printing now, a full set of software utilities is also included. Redesign your receipt without modifying your application. Add your logo. Add coupons. Preview receipts and enhance bar codes. Included operating system drivers allow for ‘Plug & Play’ automatic installation.
- HIGH SPEED and HIGH RELIABILITY – Can print 45 six inch Receipts per Minute. MCBF: 60 Million Lines and Guillotine Auto Cutter: 1 Million Cuts
- DROP-IN and PRINT PAPER LOADING – Clamshell design allows for very fast and easy paper loading
- EMBEDDED POWER SUPPLY and SMALL FOOTPRINT – No more power brick, saving even more precious counter space.
- WALL MOUNTABLE – Need more counter space? Create more room by mounting the printer to the wall. The futurePRNT Configuration Utility allows for Text Reversal so the receipt is printed to face the user.
- RECESSED CABLE CONNECTIONS – Helps protect cables from being damaged on the counter top
For fast Ethernet and Gigabit computer networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Snagless design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, modems, patch panels and other networking applications
- Standard RJ45 connectors and unshielded twisted pair wires
- Conductor (Qty. 4 twisted pair) 24AWG – Stranded Bare Copper
- Wiring Scheme – TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Snagless design for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other high performance networking applications.
- Conductor: 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- Connector: 50 micron gold-plated RJ45
- PVC Jacket
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1, draft 9