“A refreshing look at social media, influence and the behavioral science behind it all. A must-read for anyone who wants to win at social.” – Jonah Berger (NYT Bestselling author of Contagious: Why Things Catch On)
***Discover how to get the right type of people to talk about you.***
ARE YOU SHARING GREAT WORK, but it seems nobody is listening? Does it seem like you’re at the mercy of social networks’ mysterious algorithms? Do you feel like it is an insurmountable task to understand and leverage social media?
In Viralnomics: How to Get People to Want to Talk About You, Jonathan Goodman shows you how to appeal to people’s desires and get them to share your message as an extension of themselves.
In this engaging, entertaining, and educational quick read you will discover:
- Methods to ethically persuade on social media. (pg 105)
- How to identify and befriend the real influencers (they aren’t who you think they are). (pg 23)
- A concept buried deep in psychological research that holds the secret to purposeful social sharing. (pg 53)
- The two keys to creating true power with Internet marketing. (pg 65)
- How to craft your messages and build your networks. (pg 115)
If you desire to use social media marketing to get your product, service, or small business out to the right audience you don’t need to understand what buttons to push, you need to understand and appeal to the people pushing them. This book will help.
Don’t delay, scroll up and buy your copy today!