Should you start your own business instead of working for someone else? What makes one business idea better than another? Why are some entrepreneurs successful and others fail?
If you’re looking for the answer to any of these questions, Entrepreneurship: The Habits of Successful Business CEO’s, Model What They All Have in Common by Douglas Willson is a great place to start. This quick guide offers a look at the world of entrepreneurship from basic entrepreneurial concepts to the key traits and habits of successful business leaders. Along the way, you’ll learn all you need to know to start a successful venture and more including:
- Who can become an entrepreneur and why you should start your own business
- The best entry strategies for creating successful new ventures
- How to choose the right product
- How to market and sell your product
- About the five levels of entrepreneurial power
- How to move from self-employed to owner and leader
- How to grow from manager and investor to a true entrepreneur
- Twelve essential qualities of a successful entrepreneur
- Key traits that successful CEOs and entrepreneurs share
- Habits you should develop if you want to succeed as an entrepreneur
Don’t let fear of failure hold you back. Get the insight you need to become a successful entrepreneur today with Entrepreneurship: The Habits of Successful Business CEO’s, Model What They All Have in Common by Douglas Willson.
Scroll up to buy your copy now.