If you’ve ever dreamed of working from home and being your own boss, then freelance copywriting for the web is a way to make your dream come true fast.
Freelance copywriting for the web is the quickest and easiest ways to go into the freelance writing business for yourself and begin earning a living quickly. You don’t need a college degree and you don’t need a resume. “Writers’ Fast Track to Freelance Copywriting” shows you how to get started now.
If you have some basic writing and sales skills, you can get started in a matter of a few days with just the information in this little book.
The first half explores modern copywriting and the major aspects of digital marketing you need to know as a modern freelance copywriter. The second half, shows you everything you need to get your business started and tells you how most freelance web copywriters find work.
Better than that, it tells you, in a no-nonsense fashion, how to really get the best jobs and the best clients fast.
If you’re ready to hit the ground running as a freelance copywriter for the web, this book is for you.
Table of Contents
I. Freelance Copywriting for the Web
1. Why Copywriting for the Web?
2. What is Copywriting?
3. Web Content
4. What is SEO?
5. Landing Pages
6. Sales Letters
7. How to Write a Sales Letter
8. Conversion Rates
9. Swap Files
10. Web Advertising Campaigns
11. Article marketing
12. Resource Box: How to Make People Click Your Links
13. How to Create Articles for the Purpose of Attracting Web Traffic
15. How To Build an Opt-in List for E-mail Marketing
16. The CAN-SPAM Act: A Compliance Guide for Business
17. Social Networking
18. Press Releases
19. White papers
II. Your Freelance Copywriting Business
20. Getting Started
21. Professional Web Site
22. Your Office
23. Your Services
25. Creating a Business Entity
26. How to Get Copywriting Jobs
27. How to Get the Best Jobs and the Best Copywriting Clients
28. How to Cold Call
29. Dealing with Clients
33. Time Management
34. The Road to Financial Freedom