This book explores the opportunities and challenges of the sharing economy and innovative transportation technologies with regard to urban mobility. Written by government experts, social scientists, technologists and city planners from North America, Europe and Australia, the papers in this book address the impacts of demographic, societal and economic trends and the fundamental changes arising from the increasing automation and connectivity of vehicles, smart communication technologies, multimodal transit services, and urban design.
The book is based on the Disrupting Mobility Summit held in Cambridge, MA (USA) in November 2015, organized by the City Science Initiative at MIT Media Lab, the Transportation Sustainability Research Center at the University of California at Berkeley, the LSE Cities at the London School of Economics and Politics and the Innovation Center for Mobility and Societal Change in Berlin.
This edited volume presents the proceedings of the AMAA 2015 conference, Berlin, Germany. The topical focus of the 2015 conference lies on smart systems for green and automated driving. The automobile of the future has to respond to two major trends, the electrification of the drivetrain, and the automation of the transportation system. These trends will not only lead to greener and safer driving but re-define the concept of the car completely, particularly if they interact with each other in a synergetic way as for autonomous parking and charging, self-driving shuttles or mobile robots. Key functionalities like environment perception are enabled by electronic components and systems, sensors and actuators, communication nodes, cognitive systems and smart systems integration. The book will be a valuable read for research experts and professionals in the automotive industry but the book may also be beneficial for graduate students.
This contributed volume contains the conference proceedings of the Simulation of Urban Mobility (SUMO) conference 2015, Berlin. The included papers cover a wide range of topics in traffic planning and simulation, including intermodal simulation, intermodal transport, vehicular communication, modeling urban mobility, open data as well as autonomous driving. The target audience primarily comprises researchers and experts in the field of mobility research, but the book may also be beneficial for graduate students.
This extremely attractive customized graphic design case cover is made from premium deluxe leather and is the ideal addition for any business professionals, or just those that enjoy colorful vibrant appearances. The charging port, buttons, and speakers are exposed for easy access while being protected. Product is Anti-dust, Finger print resistance, Water resistance, Shock absorbency The surface can be wipe down clean with water without any discoloration. Soft scratch-free interior. Built-in magnets hold the screen flap in place where ever you go. The art design can be customized by submitting your own picture by following along the instruction and we will be happy to design it for you. Feel Free to contact us with any question. Hand made, made to order ship from California, US to anywhere worldwide. Graphic designed in USA. Ship within 1~2 business day extremely short transit time. Easy to use. Best quality. Affordable price. Great caring customer service. Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product’s color when scanned to our website, actual colors may vary. Due to monitor and/or video card differences, subtle variations in color and surface texture may not be fully revealed. Therefore you need to be certain that any slight variations occurring between the actual color, and the representation on our website, will be acceptable.
- Please search our Amazon Storefront “MSD Moto X Flip Case” for more design. For Moto X Only Not for Moto G.This product is based on the latest high technology manufacture processing procedure. Combine with only highest definition photo like picture. Anti-dust protective cover that is finger print and water resistance. It’s easy to clean and maintenance its colorful picture. The product also use the highest graded material to make all the product smooth and soft.
- Magnetic cover which is very easy to open and close. All port and button, control, function is visible and unobstructed for easy charging and volume control.
- With the opportunity to submit your own picture you can make your own unique product. We will make sure the product come out the way you want it. If you like this design but you want it to be on other device. Please send us a message. Then we can either find the listing for you or make it for other product. Please search our Amazon Storefront “MSD Moto X Flip Case” for more design.
- Designed in US, Ship from California within 1 or 2 business day to worldwide unlike competitor that take 3 to 5 day.
- Our friendly customer service and designer is online 7 day a week. We are happy to answer any question for you. So you will be 100% happy with our great product.