The Ultimate Marketer’s Guide to Succeeding at Trade Shows
- Are you sick and tired of getting mediocre results at trade shows?
- Do you feel your booth looks just like everyone else’s?
- Could your company be following up better on the leads you worked so hard to collect at the show?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then this book is for you.
Marketing Executives are struggling to justify their trade show budgets, but great results are often hard to achieve and even harder to measure and communicate.
The 50 Secrets of Trade Show Success provides a clear, step-by-step explanation of everything you need to know in order to succeed at your next trade show.
From maximizing lead generation, through choosing the best giveaways, to measuring accurate ROI – it’s all in here and ready to make you a marketing superstar!
The Mobile Marketing Success Series:
Discover the 10 most commonly
overlooked aspects of mobile marketing
that are the key cause for most failure.
Also learn the simple solutions that
will enable you to get more clients and
customers, make more money, and cement your
business as valuable to your community with
All the easy to implement strategies
Learn How To Use Snapchat Like A Tech-Savvy Teen And Maximize Your Marketing Strategy
You’re about to discover how to use Snapchat, the popular new app that has revolutionized social media. Millions of people use Snapchat today as a fun app to message and send pictures to friends. It is a great tool for marketing your company.
Here’s A Preview Of What You Will Learn:
- How Snapchat Works
- All Of Snapchat’s Features And How To Use Them
- How To Build A Large Following On Snapchat
- The Best Snapchat Marketing Tactics
- Advanced Snapchat Features
Don’t get left behind, learn about the secrets of Snapchat marketing today! Many companies are already doing it. Get this book for only $0.99!
Get a success marketing with Facebook Cover Photo: How to leverage the power of a Facebook’s tool you didn’t know
This is an interview that Ryan White, host of The Local Small Business Marketing Show, conducted with me, Shawn Bayley, a short while ago.
We covered a ton of valuable information, which is why I have put this book together. I wanted to make it even more accessible to those who are looking to build a strong foundation for their business.
The principles covered in this interview are universal and extremely beneficial to all those who put in the time and effort it takes to elevate their business above the competition.
Looking to make sense of digital marketing?
Do you want to rank higher in Google, engage more people on Facebook, and build your email list? Do you want to generate more online leads and sales for your business?
If so, then you’re just one click away from being able to create a digital marketing plan that works for your business.
In The Lead Machine, you’ll discover a simple, straight-forward method for digital marketing called the BARE Essentials of Digital Marketing.
- Build – How to create a website that turns visitors into customers
- Attract – What are the three most effective methods for driving highly qualified traffic to your site
- Retain – How to stay in contact with prospects long after they’ve left your site
- Evaluate – How to read and analyze your traffic reports so you can constantly improve your marketing and your conversion rates
Within each section you’ll discover the secrets of digital marketing, and how to apply them to your own business. You’ll get answers to questions such as:
- How do I increase my website conversions?
- How can I write more persuasive copy that gets people to take action at my site?
- How do I attract more visitors to my site?
- How do I get to the first page of Google?
- How can I come up in local search?
- How can I uncover which words my customers are using at Google?
- Where do I put my best keywords on my web page?
- What are the best plugins for helping me rank higher?
- How can I use social media to drive traffic to my site?
- What are the most effective social media channels for lead generation?
- How much time should I spend on social media?
- How does blogging improve my visibility online?
- How does a podcast help my business?
- How do I create videos for YouTube?
- How do I attract an audiece to YouTube?
- How do I get YouTube viewers to visit my website?
- Does Facebook marketing still work?
- Does my business need to be on Twitter?
- How can I prospect for new business on LinkedIn?
- What other social media platforms should I be using?
- How can I use webinars to build my business?
- How do I advertise on Facebook?
- How can I advertise to my ideal customers on Twitter?
- What other social platforms can I advertise on?
- How can I stay in touch with people after they’ve left my site?
- How do I built an email list?
- How do I send out mass mailings?
- How do I install Google Analytics?
- How do I find out what pages are most popular on my site?
- How can I find out what keywords are driving the best traffic?
- How can I determine where there are “leaks” on my website?
- What other digial marketing can I measure?
- How do I know if any of this is working?
Is this book right for you?
If you’ve been looking to generate more leads from your website, this book is for you.
If you’ve been looking to rank higher at the search engines, this book is for you.
If you want to build an audience on social media, this book is for you.
If you want to get your ideal customers to opt into your email newsletter, this book is for you.
But if you’re still not sure, use Amazon’s LOOK INSIDE feature and see for yourself!
What is Mobile Marketing and Why Does it Matter?
With more than half of all Americans now using smartphones and nearly a quarter of all online activity now coming from mobile devices, we have stumbled into a new age in technology and the future of mobile marketing has unexpectedly shown up at our doors.
Is your business equipped to market to the new digital consumer?
Here are 10 things all small businesses need to know about the future of mobile marketing.
Inside the pages of this great guide, you will learn about:
Advantages via Bluetooth and Infrared Mobile Marketing
Latest Way of Promoting Services
Current Trends in Mobile Marketing
Future of Mobile Commerce
Strategies for a Successful Mobile Marketing Campaign
Generate Abundance Amount of Profits with Mobile Marketing
I would tell you that mobile is the future of marketing, but really the era of mobile has already arrived. If you’re not implementing some kind of mobile marketing strategy, you’re already trailing behind!
As you can see from the graph below, more users are spending larger amounts of time engaged with mobile devices than ever before.
We can expect this trend to continue even further in the future, so get ready!
Get your copy of this great book right now, and start planning to create strategies for a Successful Mobile Marketing Campaign