• Are you frustrated with having to chase down prospects for an answer?
• Prospects weren’t really interested in the first place?
• Only took your meeting to be polite
• Can’t afford your services?
• Aren’t the decision maker?
So was I, that Is why I created The Expert Authority Effect™ for you. So you can say goodbye to the repetitive tasks you don’t really enjoy any way make a low impact and instead focus your time, energy, and money on where you can make the most significant impact.
We will lay out the 7 Brain Dead Simple Steps You Can Take To Attract Your Ideal Dream Clients By Increasing Your Authority Positioning Today, and start making your prospects chase you instead of you chasing them! So without any further adieu, lets get started 🙂
You’re up to 55% more likely to win business with an existing customer than with an outside prospect.
Mastering Account Management is your blueprint for winning long-term business with your highest potential buyers (your customers).
From selling millions in high-end video services and managing projects in the New York advertising world, Dan Englander learned that most companies don’t take the right steps to farm repeat business. Instead of focusing on time-consuming lead generation tactics, a replicable account management process will produce better and faster returns. Englander’s 102-step guide will show you how to create one for your business.
Learn what the top account managers do:
- Systematize repeat business.
- Achieve flexibility and freedom by keeping a barrier between sales and customer or client service.
- Build long-term partnerships by prioritizing experience over output.
- Make life easier by leveraging new apps, tools, and high-tech shortcuts.
- Maximize networking referrals.
Get the right framework for winning more deals, delighting your customers, and achieving peace of mind.
The books is equal parts sales and customer service, with a healthy sprinkling of technology. Those who enjoyed Spin Selling and The Art of Client Serviceare sure to gain a lot from this book, as will fans of the The 4-Hour Workweek.
Order Today and access a library of digital resources!