SEO 2017: Search Engine Optimization MADE EASY
*** 2017 Updated Edition of a BEST SELLING BOOK on SEO ***
- On Page SEO – how to build a website that talks to Google.
- Off Page SEO – link-building, blogging, and social mentions explained in simple English.
- Videos – step-by-step companion videos what SHOW you how to do SEO successfully.
- Worksheets – downloadable worksheets with JASON AS THERAPIST to help you and your team deploy an effective SEO strategy.
- Metrics – in-depth coverage of GOOGLE ANALYTICS plus how to measure your RANK on Google.
- Free Tools – includes the companion SEO TOOLBOOK with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization.
- Reviews – read the reviews of the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK and compare them with the suspiciously strange reviews of other books on SEO.
SEO in PLAIN ENGLISH: let Jason guide you in SIMPLE language to the top of Google, Bing, and Yahoo
MORE than a book – a WORKBOOK. While other books on SEO are either just junk put up to sell consulting services or esoteric mumbo-jumbo by experts, for experts, the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK speaks in plain English and provides practical step-by-step instructions on how to optimize your website to the top of Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The book is built upon years of real experience, and the teaching methodology of Jason McDonald, used in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford University’s Continuing Studies program.
It’s PRACTICAL. It explains SEO in PLAIN ENGLISH giving practical TODOs and DELIVERABLES in each chapter. It’s a WORKBOOK not a book – it’s a DO-IT-NOW and GET-IT-DONE guide to search engine optimization 2017 rather than a speak MUMBO-JUMBO and INTIMIDATE YOU INTO analyis paralysis. VIDEOS and WORKSHEETS help you turn knowledge into practical TODOS.
- Got questions? Google Jason McDonald and send an email. Heck, go crazy and call him on the phone!
- Simple STEP-BY-STEP instructions PLUS free tools PLUS worksheets PLUS videos makes the SEO FITNESS WORKBOOK worth $50 or even $75 dollars, easily.
- Getting to the top of GOOGLE and BING will save you tons of money vs. AdWords or advertising on BING or YAHOO. There’s nothing better than free is there? Well, YES THERE IS: free SEO tools as part of the companion SEO Toolbook.
The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online. Jason speaks in simple English and uses the metaphor of “The Seven Steps to SEO Fitness” to explain to you how to ‘get SEO fit.’
The book begins with GOALS (defining practical website goals such as sales or sales leads), proceeds through KEYWORDS (identifying winnable, valuable keywords), and then explains ON PAGE SEO (how to build a website that ‘speaks Google’). After auditing your website for ON PAGE issues, the book then guides you through CONTENT MARKETING (e.g., how to blog for SEO), LINK BUILDING (how to solicit powerful inbound links) and SOCIAL MEDIA SEO (how to set up your social profiles). In-depth coverage of LOCAL SEO explains the REVIEW REVOLUTION, and finally the book concludes with METRICS (how to use Google Analytics) and LEARNING (resources to never stop learning).
Check out the other SEO Books – SEO For Dummies, SEO for Growth, SEO Book, SEO Like I’m 5 etc., – they’re great, they’re good, but they don’t include powerful step-by-step worksheets, links to online videos, and the free SEO Toolbook with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2017.