Basshunter removable, repositionable, and reusable wall decal. Measures 53 inches high by 22 inches wide. With over 2+Million Facebook fans Jonas Erik Altberg was born on 22 December 1984 in Halmstad, Sweden. He started to produce music under the stage name “Basshunter” in 1999 with the computer program Fruity Loops, and released his first albums through his own homepage in 1999. When Basshunter reached 50,000 friends on MySpace, he celebrated by releasing “Beer in the Bar – MySpace Edit” and chatting via webcam with fans causing several crashes in the network he was in. Basshunter is seen as one of the biggest commercial dance artist in the world right now!
- Measures 53 Inches Tall by 22 Inches Wide + 6 Bonus Basshunter Logo Decals
- 6 Separate Decals Must be Assembled to Complete Full Figure
- Jonas Erik Altberg “Basshunter” Has Over 2 Million Facebook Fans
- In 1999 Bashunter Solo-Produced His First Album Using Fruity Loops Releasing And Marketing It On His Own Website
- Basshunter Is Seen as One of The Biggest Commercial Dance Artist In The World Right Now!
Luxury bling rhinestone design smart-shell Amazon Kindle Fire 7 inch Display Tablet stand cover with magnetic closure.
It’s high quality, stylish and durable, easy to install and remove.
Convenient stand position for watching movie or typing.
- The sparkling rhinestone embedded around makes your tablet more luxurious and glaring.
- Easy access to all features and controls.
- Premium PU leather exterior and microfiber interior.
- Luxury design keeps your tablet safe and protected in style
- Designed specifically for Amazon Kindle Fire 7 inch Display Tablet
In Book One  of Make Money Re-Selling Clothing & Decor Online, mompreneur and vintage curator, Alaina “Suga Lane” Williams, presents a clear guide to successfully starting an online enterprise for little investment leading to maximum profit. Ms. Williams preps both the new business owner, as well as the seasoned professional in painlessly making the leap into online sales. Using Ebay as one of the main examples of a quick starter marketplace, the “Make Money Re-Selling” Book 1 and Book 2 guides explain the techniques that work – from internet customer service, to inventory management, and comparative marketplaces. With these guides, an online selling novice can make money quickly. A pro can improve and expand their bottom line. After understanding and implementing the basic techniques set forth in Book One , readers are encouraged to begin Book Two , which delves deeper into the required communication skills, work-life balance, and personal challenges facing small online business owners. Ms. Williams draws upon not only her online business experiences, but her adventures in a wide array of business settings – from insurance adjusting to retail stores. All ranges of business models can benefit from this series, from the large corporate model to the stay-at-home mom or dad. The skills and ideas presented are universal and can offer insight and improvement to any category of business.