From sunup to sundown, this is one busy city! It’s a new morning in the bustling city. The sun is just rising, the school bus is picking up students, and the cars are taking their drivers to work. But no matter how busy, everyone is careful to obey the street signs!
Bead mazes are a great source of multi-sensory discovery, and the fun urban theme provides hours of open-ended, imaginative role-play. There are all kinds of exciting shapes, and the twisty, turny, colorful bead runs are set right in the middle of a lively city.
Your child will love guiding the beads along their tracks, navigating the tall hills and loop-de-loops, all the while developing fine motor skills and visual tracking. And down below the maze there’s even more fun! Three vehicles are making their way through the streets. They stop for the stoplight, make turns off the main road, even pull into a parking spot so other vehicles can pass!
- A new twist on the classic bead maze with a fun traffic theme
- Race 16 colorful shapes up and down and all around the 3 metal wires of the bead maze
- Great source of multi-sensory discovery, and fun shapes provide hours of open-ended imaginative play
- You can even drive cars down below the bead maze! Be sure to obey the stop light
- 12″ long, 8 inches wide, and 9.5″ tall. Features a sturdy metal base and wooden shapes