For the fastest-growing segment of our population, here is a comprehensive guide to starting and running a home-based business in midlife and retirement.
A baby boomer turns fifty every seven seconds, creating what will soon be the largest and most influential senior generation in history. These dynamic seniors have both a desire and a need to continue their working lives past the age when their parents retired.
Boomers have been the primary buyers of more than one million self-employment guides by Paul and Sarah Edwards-and they now have the perfect handbook to take them into the second half of life.
The Best Home Businesses for People 50+ features seventy comprehensive profiles that show how to select, start, run, and build a home-based business suited to the needs, talents, and ideals of the over-fifty generation. Each business listing-for careers ranging in diversity from Makeup Artist to Tax Preparer to Information Broker-addresses the concerns of boomers and seniors, including:
– Businesses that people 50+ can continue working in for 10-15 years.
– Businesses that supplement your retirement income.
– Businesses adaptable to a wide variety of locations.
– Businesses with flexible hours to allow for family, travel, and other priorities.
– Businesses suited to a broad range of health and wellness needs.
Profiles of successful business owners and a treasury of online and easy-to-access resources round out The Best Home Businesses for People 50+ to create an indispensable resource for this new generation of career-oriented seniors.
- 2004 – Tarcher/ Penguin Books – 1st Edition
- The Best Home Businesses for People Over 50+
- By Paul and Sarah Edwards
- NEW – Never Touched