“A great and thought-provoking read!” Nick Loper from the Side Hustle Show. “The book is about opening your mind to the possibility of something different, something better, something more exciting than buying into the old script simply because that’s the way it’s always been done.”
Escape the daily grind, work anywhere, and enjoy a meaningful life.
“Picks up where Tim Ferriss left off in the 4-Hour WorkWeek” John Chang, author of Field Inspection
The new breed of entrepreneur values time over money, discovery over comfort, and experiences over status.
This book will unshackle you from needless expense, make you move your life and work online, get you to escape employment, and provide you with actionable strategies to make a living from more meaningful work.
- Location-independent business models explained
- In-depth interviews with the new breed nomad entrepreneurs including Justin Cooke from Empire Flippers, Dan Andrews from Tropical MBA and the Dynamite Circle, Shayna Oliveira, Avery Breyer, Nora Dunn from The Professional Hobo, Jodi Ettenberg from Legal Nomads, Jimmy Naraine, Akash Karia, and more!
- The essential items for remote working
- 20+ potential locations to enjoy The New Freedom are analysed
- Mindset approach to living a happier, freer life with no complications and no compromise
The New Freedom is for everybody, no matter where they’re from. This book can help those tied to a location by family, as well as footloose young people.
It doesn’t matter if you’re married with children or single; old or young; entrepreneurial or employed. The online economy, the cloud, mobile computing, and the Internet are already allowing more freedom into your life. The purpose of this book is to help you gain yet more of the new freedom.
The New Freedom means spending less and sharing more; working less and earning more; traveling more; and discovering that there’s so much more to yourself and this world than you ever knew.