This comprehensive guide reveals 11 paths to making money in the scrapbook market, along with the tools to do it. Every career option, business situation, and topic a scrapbook artist may encounter is covered in clear, calm, step—by—step explanations and short, easy—to—grasp chapters. Quotes, advice, and tips from industry experts; checklists and self—assessment questionnaires; convenient business forms, sample contracts, and planning tools; and amusing illustrations—plus a supportive, you—can—do—it tone—make Scrapbooking for Profit the best friend a scrapbooking entrepreneur can have.
• The scrapbooking market is huge-salves over 1.4 billion dollars annually!
• Start-up information, career descriptions, detailed marketing plans
• From-the-trenches tips from more than 40 scrapbook experts
• Checklists and quiestionnaires help entrepreneurs find their strengths and skills
• User-friendly business forms, sample contracts, and planning tools