Do you want to make more money on Upwork?
The world’s biggest freelancing platform is full of opportunity to make $1,000s each month in a huge variety of fields.
I’ve been on Upwork for over 4 years (back when it was eLance and oDesk) as both a client and a freelancer.
I’ve bid and won countless jobs and have enough repeat business and private job invites where I rarely have to apply to public jobs any more.
But don’t worry – I started out just like you.
My profile was full of mistakes, I would bid on 30 jobs and win none of them, and I never received a single job invite in my first 2 years on the site.
Because I was doing it all wrong.
In this guide, I lay out the steps that I took to go from making $54 a month to making enough money to quit my corporate job and live full time off my Upwork earnings.
- How I get 50-100x more profile views than the average Upwork freelancer
- How to write job proposals that get you chosen ahead of 50 other candidates
- How to spot bad clients and avoid wasting your time bidding on their jobs
- The hidden advantage of being “Top Rated” that Upwork doesn’t tell you about
- How I turned a $220 job into $9,000 worth of recurring work
All for the price of a latte.
If you want to uncover a smarter and more efficient way to become a highly paid freelancer, then this is the book for you.
Remember, if you win just one $5 job after purchasing this guide, you’ve already made a positive return on your investment.
Buy now to start making more money on Upwork today!