Small Business: The Unconventional Entrepreneur’s Guide to Starting Your Own Small Business from Home
Do You Want to Work From Home?
Are You Tired Of Making Someone Else’s Dreams Come True?
Success Guide that Will Take You From Having No Idea, to Taking MASSIVE ACTION and Starting Your Own Business!
WARNING: if you are looking for traditional steps to take to start your own business then you are in the WRONG place. This book will teach you how to think outside of the box and figure out ways to quit your job and start a business of your own. If you are ready to start working on your own dream, this book is for you!
You might be a bit skeptical, and that is okay! This book isn’t for everyone. It’s only for those of you who are ready to really stretch your minds and think creatively.
You will learn NOTHING from this book in college from a business professor!
In fact, most college professors would tell you the advice in this book is CRAZY. In truth, they are probably right!
If You are Crazy Enough to Buy this Book, Here are 8 Things that You’ll Learn!
1. How to come up with a business idea from blogs, podcasts, and search engines.
2. How to completely reduce your living expenses, so you can afford to start your business.
3. How to use money that you already have saved up (that you might not have even thought of), to fund your business.
4. How to deal with those annoying school loans, while you are starting your business.
5. How to make money fast, so that you can quit your job sooner and work full-time on your business.
6. How to plan for both the long-term and short-term, without having a fancy business plan.
7. How to know when it is the right time to finally quit your job.
8. Why it is so important to believe in yourself. If you can think it, you can do it!
Still Not Sure if This Book is for You?
If you are looking for a book that is going to give you a shortcut to success, then this isn’t the book for you. There are no easy ways to start a business. No matter how you go about it, you will have to make sacrifices. This book will help you figure out ways to make those sacrifices in order to get your business started.
Just scroll to the top of the page and select the Buy button to start reading now!
TAGS: small business, success, business startup, business ideas, how to start a business, comfort zone, think outside the box, non conventional, entrepreneur, starting a small business, being self-employed, owning a company, running a company, operating, marketing, planning, how to open a small business, start up, small business guide, small business how to, how to start your own small business, starting your own business, starting a small business, how to start your own business